Wednesday, December 2, 2015

A short one

I was reflecting tonight, and it is wonderful to be around so many like minded people. It's like being home. It's always an amazing feeling to share experiences with my fellow students. The demo Saturday was fantastic and left me with a warm feeling. This crane project is doing much more for me emotionally than I expected. I feel it has brought us together more on a more mental level, and has also given me a new reason to celebrate everyone. That sounds cheesy, but it's true. With every crane that I string, I feel the presence of someone unique. We all have things we are good at, and things that we need to work on. We have different ways of doing things to achieve the same goal. We are individuals moving towards a common goal on different paths. (My apologies if this is not very coherent, just my thoughts moving around in my head.)

 

 

No comments: