Wednesday, December 9, 2015

I hope this works

I was on a website tonight doing some very late Christmas shopping(oops!) and came across the following page. I hope the link works.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/danish-police-officer-syrian-refugee_55f8d9d3e4b0b48f67013caf

Anyway, if it doesn't, it's a touching look at a Danish police officer and a little girl fleeing from Syria. Is him playing a game with her, and she looks happy. It brought tears to my eyes. Everyday is a barrage of bad things - things that make me want to stay inside with the people I love and not go out into that scary world. Where people take the lives of others, or abuse them, and a world where countries seem to think that the path to peace is through violence. Sorry, I kind of went off there.

It was good for my soul to see such a touching moment captured in time. I hope the link works...

No comments: