Thursday, December 24, 2015

Family

I was struck this past Saturday at open training just how blessed we are. Looking at the families that train there together made me smile. I know that not all of our family members stay with it, and that's ok because I know that they did benefit even if they don't know it.

I am fortunate, that my family trains at Silent River Kung Fu. My girls, like so many other kids, have grown up in this environment and know it as a second home. We are a huge family, that cares about each other beyond measure. Together we embark on projects that tie us closer to one another, and projects that make the school more "ours".

I feel truly blessed to share my journey with you. This past year has been full of growth, and I am looking forward to what the next year brings.

Peace, love and happiness to you all.

 

No comments: