Wednesday, November 4, 2020

There is no blog.

 





I have been staring at this blank page off and on for the past 3 days and this is all I have so far. But is it really a bad thing? Not if I keep trying to put my thoughts into words that make sense. I mean, while I don’t have a specific topic that I am keen on right this second, doesn’t mean that I have nothing to offer.

One such thought, is a phrase that Sifu Brinker often uses, and it’s one that without being necessarily conscious about, I know I use all of the time.

“Where am I? What am I doing?”

In fact, I thought this very thing as I stared at this blank page, and somehow I was able to push forward. I’m writing a blog to track my journey, and as I think about it, I realize that I had an aha moment this week as an instructor, and that felt really good. And that moment will translate to my training as it directly affects my eye for detail.

No comments: