Sunday, June 7, 2009

Full speed ahead! (Wait, maybe not quite)


I have been focusing on each day as it comes, and have not really been focusing on my requirements. I think I need to revisit them again, and start being more cognizant about what I do each day.

I went to Onoway on Friday night to lend my support to my fellow Lion Dancers. They were amazing to watch, and I had forgotten how much I enjoy watching the dances. The crowd really loved it, and applauded and cheered. It felt good to be a part of that. I has also made me realize how much I have missed Lion Dancing, and hopefully I will continue to heal, so that I may get back into it.

I went through some forms yesterday during open training, and it felt really good. I haven’t done a few in a couple of weeks, and they felt good. I was able to pick up a couple of techniques to work on since I had to go at a slower pace. My ankle is a bit sore today, but whatever. I can’t wait to be fully operational again, so that I can pick up my speed and intensity.

No comments: