Sunday, January 5, 2014

Not So Happy Feet

Yesterday we practiced the lion/ dragon dance in a school gym and it was awesome to practice with the extra space. However, by the end of our practice, I felt some significant discomfort in both my feet, and my bad ankle. It is probably due to running/ skipping in bare feet, so it's my own fault.

#1 - I hate doing Kung Fu in shoes. It doesn't feel good at all.

#2 - I hate wearing socks (possibly more than wearing shoes for Kung Fu. If I have to wear socks, they better be fun socks at the very least)

So this brings me to the question of what to do for my feet for the Chinese New Year banquet. We will be running on concrete, so it will be worse than yesterday. (Although it will be for a shorter length of time.). I am thinking I will have to wear my Vibrams, which is almost like wearing nothing, and that will have to do. (Short of hiring a Swedish Massuese named Olga)

 

 

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Vibrams! I find that on concrete my Vibrams are great and provide the grip and support I need. And they come in funky colors. :)