Sunday, April 21, 2013

Routine

In our kung fu journeys we all have our challenges, as we do in the other aspects of our lives. Lately, I have come to appreciate the routine/ structure of my Kung fu life. There has been a lot of uncertainty at work, and personally I am finding this time of year difficult emotionally. There a lot of memories from this time last year that are associated with some annual events that I guess will get easier over time, however right now it's hard to stay focused on anything.

But as I mentioned, this is where my Kung fu comes in. I have a lot of support from my family and friends, but at kung fu I can lose myself for a while. I can turn most of my brain off, and just be in the moment. There's a lot to be said for that.

I feel blessed and privileged to learn Kung fu, and to be surrounded by like minded individuals.

 

No comments: