Sunday, January 27, 2013

Some days

I have been reading the blogs from my fellow training mates/ students and am inspired and humbled by their journeys. Watching the I Ho Chuan team over this past year has been a reminder that while we are each on our own path, we have this great potential together.

This brings to mind what I experience with the Lion Dance every year. And like last year, we have the addition of the Dragon. There is a sense of camaraderie that I miss during the year. But I don't usually notice it much until we start preparing for the Chinese New Year Banquet. This is a busy time of year, but it brings me a huge sense of purpose and a sense of accomplishment.

I am excited about this year's performance. A wee bit nervous as well, but that will keep me on my toes.

No comments: