Sunday, March 13, 2011

Let's get this over with....




Today has been a difficult day to blog. Most of the time, this is pretty easy for me, but today I can’t seem to organize my thoughts.

I am definitely all over the map here, but my training is mostly on track. I have spent some extra time with different forms this past week, and next week I am going to observe (and maybe try a lap or two) of a physical fitness test for the RCMP. One of my goals this year is to run it and I am looking forward to accomplishing it in April. Basically, it’s an obstacle course for grown-ups, and I have to run it in a certain amount of time. And part of it involves lifting and carrying 80 lbs of dead weight. Considering that’s 2/3 of my weight, it’ll be interesting. And I guess this is where my leg strength will come into play. Lift with legs, not back...

Anyway, that’s all folks!

No comments: