Sunday, December 12, 2010

Plans and the number 8




My brain is full of things I want to accomplish, and it can be very overwhelming sometimes. I know I have to prioritize, and instead of thinking about them, I need to just sit down and put them into action.

I am excited because the UBBT 8 can really help me with this. I have some goals already laid out, and have been contemplating a few more. It’s a little scary, as I want to find the right balance right now, but I know I might bite off more than I can chew.

Overall, my biggest plan is to live simply, and to live in the moment as much as I can. All of my littler goals are going to contribute to this, and I hope to find more inner peace. It sounds a little hokey maybe, but I believe I can do this.

1 comment:

Sifu Robyn Kichko said...

Peace is good, not hokey!! I sure you will find it and many other exciting things on you new journey. I am glad to have you on the team.