Sunday, December 19, 2010

37 Years





My parents have been married for 37 years today. They have always been a source of inspiration, and I think they have something special. In a time where divorce seems so easy, they still have a lot of love and affection for each other.

They have always set a good example for me and my brother, and continue to do so for my children. They have a solid base, and have always been there for each other. And they have always been there for their family.

They’ve always given their guidance freely, and their forgiveness comes quickly. They provide stability and a place I am always welcome. I receive unlimited love and nurturing, which enables me to give the same to my children.

I want to congratulate them today, and wish them many more years to come.

No comments: