Sunday, June 13, 2010

Stealthy Snakes Slither Silently




Where am I, and what am I doing?


I am currently exploring a couple of avenues career wise. I have a meeting with another unit on Wednesday, and am looking into possibly taking a course through distance learning. Where these could lead me, I have no idea. But I do know, that I need to push forward. I will be acting supervisor for my current unit for a 4 month stint starting September, but I am not sure that it is what I truly want.


I have been trying to rest my body a bit - perhaps to heal a little. I guess it’s going alright, but like everything else it’s a journey. It’s a journey fraught with frustration and small joys. I just have to remember to celebrate the small joys, and shrug off the frustration.


I am here, and I am moving forward.

No comments: