Sunday, February 14, 2010

Year of the Tiger




I have a couple of places that I could go with this blog today, so it will be interesting to see it when I am done my weekly ramble.


It is year of the Tiger today. New beginnings, a fresh start. Or something like that. I am hoping that this year is a better one for me injury wise. I feel like I have not trained very hard at all during the past 12 months and I know I still have to be careful with my training. I do have tendenitits in my right wrist from work, and I am hoping that that disappears soon. January was difficult as well. I pulled a muscle in my right side ( rib area,) so for a couple of weeks, I couldn’t do much at all. And then when that was all healed, I put my back out and couldn’t do much for another week, and then of course my wrist has set me back somewhat as well. But February has been pretty good so far. And I am hoping that after the banquet next Saturday, I can start training harder again. I have so many things that I want to do...


I am interested in learning more about kids fitness programs, so that I can incorporate them into my classes. I want to work on my double broad sword form some more and complete it, and I want to practice a lot more too. Hopefully my elderly body cooperates with me... :-)






No comments: