Sunday, July 19, 2009

A little bit of rain...


I have been struggling all day with what to write. It is important for me to push through anyway, and even if I babble, well, I tried.

I have mentioned in the past how much I dislike conflict, and that I tend to try to avoid it whenever I can. Avoiding it comes with consequences though, and I am trying to face my conflicts as much as I can. I think I have grown a little, and will continue to grow as a person the longer I stand up for myself, my children, and what is right.

I have recently been thrown into a conflict again, which seems to recur a couple of times a year. I am confident that by keeping the real issues in front of me, that it will be solvable. My passion will also help me there, as well as expressing myself as clearly as possible. Empathy is important, as is self respect, focus and discipline. (Discipline being staying on top of it, so that it cannot get out of hand.)

No comments: