Sunday, May 17, 2009

Passion in my reality


I have missed several Lion Dance practices lately. I feel some guilt over this, as I have not lost my passion for it. I have simply let my frustration get in the way. I have been learning to Bhudda, which I also really enjoy however again, I still need to be careful with my ankle. I missed an opportunity to Bhudda at the tournament, and that's okay, as there are more chances to come. But I need to get my mental self together, and work through my injuries.

I enjoy the whole art of the dance, and it has been difficult to be sidelined, but I can learn a lot from watching. I have watched the newest members of the team get better each week, and I am glad to be a part of that. It is inspiring to see how far they have come, and they are the kick in the pants that I need.

I am looking forward to getting the Dragon together and learning it. Hopefully soon...

No comments: