Monday, August 31, 2020

It’s coming...



With another grading coming up, I have been reminiscing about my test in 2008. And while I have graded for my second and third degree since then, nothing compares to my grading for first degree black. It’s a day that you will never forget.

Remember that it’s your journey, and that you will travel your own path. Maybe you need an extra year before you challenge the drawing, and there isn’t anything wrong with that. By following your path, you won’t have any regrets. But don’t sell yourself short. Anyone can become a black belt, you just have to work hard and consistently. I know you’ve got this!

I’ve brought this up in the I Ho Chuan, but feel it’s worth mentioning again what with school starting and the fact that it’s applicable for any goal.

Black Belt Success Cycle.
Have a goal
Have a plan (and a success coach)
TAKE CONSISTENT ACTION!
Review your progress
Review your goal

No comments: