Monday, May 21, 2018

Shazaam!


I know that if I don’t write this now, it probably won’t get done this week. So while my head hurts and I am trying to feel motivated, I figured I should just write. I’m not sure where this post will lead, but I am sure it will go somewhere. It’s like our journey. In order for it to evolve in any way, we have to keep putting one foot in front of the other. Train when you don’t feel like training. Write, when you don’t feel like you have anything of worth to say. Do something kind when you are in a bad mood.

When life is sitting on us, and it feels like we can’t move, somehow our hearts keep beating, and our lungs keep breathing. So keeping that in front of me, I trust that if I keep moving forward, keep as positive as I can and keep my mentors close by, I can achieve achieve anything. My journey will unfold. Maybe not as I thought it would, but that’s where the hidden gems lie. If you keep showing up, eventually you will be in the right place at the right time and something wonderful will happen.

And something wonderful did happen. This post practically wrote itself, and all I had to do is sit down and start typing. High five!

No comments: