Monday, May 14, 2018

In the garden


I was down with a migraine yesterday so I didn’t write my blog like I had wanted. The issue now, is I have no idea what to write about. I feel comfortable about where my forms are, and my other requirements are coming along ok right now.

I spent some time in the garden today, and it felt really nice to get in there. I’m not an avid gardener, nor am I really very good. I am also somewhat squeamish when it comes to the life within the dirt. But today gave me some time to just be, and to reflect. I am thankful for my family, and the love and support they give me. I am thankful for my Kung Fu family, for their support and kindness. I am thankful for being able to plant a garden, and to feel the sun on my face. I am thankful to be here, in this moment.

No comments: