Monday, April 2, 2018

Where is the value?


Where is the value in blogging? Where is the value in reading our teammates blogs? Or the value in leaving a like or a comment?

I find that although finding words or mining out my thoughts to write a blog can be difficult, it’s crucial in the journey. It marks places where you are having difficulties, where you are having successes and is a great place to mark your path. It serves to sort out the weeks goals and review them. It helps to keep you accountable, both to yourself and to the team.

Reading your teammates blogs, keeps you connected when you are away, or when you feel a disconnect. We can help each other if we know where we are all at, and what we are struggling with. I sometimes get motivated by reading other blogs, and inspired by the journeys taking place around me.

And the value in liking and/ or commenting? It let’s us all know that we are not alone in the journey. I won’t always comment, as there isn’t always something to say. However I do make an effort to read them all (or watch) and I appreciate the same.

We are a team, and while we have separate journeys, we are going through this together. Through all the ups and downs, there is strength in numbers. Together we can accomplish great things.

No comments: