Wednesday, November 16, 2016

It's out there.

Right now I am feeling motivated and inspired. I am eager to train more, to learn some more, and live Kung Fu more.

 

I had the opportunity to walk in a very old forest, and the energy I felt was incredible. It was a very grounding experience and one that I will never forget. The week I was off was a good way to reset, and recharge. While the world seems to be in a tumultuous state, I am trying to focus on approaching each day with positivity and with peace in my heart. We can make positive change in the world around us, and it doesn't have to be on a large scale.

 

I read about some kindness in Toronto today. A man got on the subway, obviously very stressed out. Someone asked him if he was ok, to which he replied he had a headache and was late for a job interview. One person offered a pain killer, another offered her child's juice box to take it, another person gave him a hair elastic to tie his hair back and they all gave him a pep talk to get through his day. I love reading stories like this as it renews my hope in humanity. Kindness is out there.

No comments: