Monday, March 9, 2015

Project Lorax

This year I am resurrecting the Lorax project that I did in 2008. (http://earthdayproject.blogspot.ca)

 

That was a long time ago, but the state of our environment is something we should all take care of. It is something people take for granted, and disregard responsibility because it doesn't matter for their lifetime. A lot of people seem to want what serves them now, not what we are leaving for our kids, grandkids, and beyond. Our consumption isn't sustainable, which brings me to my project.

 

I am still working out the details, but the gist of it is this: I would like to get the whole school thinking about what we are doing now, what else we can do, and of course to raise more awareness. The earth matters - now!

 

Over the next couple of weeks, I will be posting requests for submissions for this project and I can't wait to see what grows! This will cumulate until Earth Day - April 22, 2015.

 

No comments: