Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Mindfulness

One of my requirements is to add one mindful thing every two months into my daily routine. I say every two months because it is challenging to do. For now and next month I am working on eating mindfully. It's hard, and I have a long ways to go with it. It means slowing down, focusing on what I am doing, and thinking about where and how this food ended up in front of me. It is slowly making me look at food different, and to not take it for granted.

 

On the other hand, I have become more aware of my speed at work in particular. Basically, when I walk somewhere, I march. I am on a mission. I am getting things done. It's a good strategy when I walk on my coffee breaks, but maybe not so much during work. So I hope to get better with mindful eating, and maybe next it will be mindful walking...

 

 

No comments: