Sunday, October 5, 2014

I should know better by now

 
 

For whatever reason, sometimes the lessons are hard to keep in front of me. The tendinitis in my wrists have been quiet for about a month now, so yesterday I pulled out my kwan dao and played for a while. But by last night I was paying the price. I should've wrapped my wrists regardless of how they were feeling. I'm a twit. At this point in my training, and with all the injuries and limitations I have built over the years, I should know better than to tempt fate by ignoring the obvious.

On a positive note though, I feel like I am making progress with my push-ups. They still suck, but not as much, so I think a little high five is deserved there. :-p

 

2 comments:

Tiffany Playter said...

sorry about your wrists but your kwan dao looked pretty cool! High five!

Khona said...

High five!!!