Sunday, March 31, 2013

Just say no!

Approximately 3 weeks or so ago, my youngest daughter decided to make a challenge for herself. Of course I volunteered my other daughter and myself as its better to do it together. So what is this challenge? No junk food for a month. I was impressed that a challenge such as this came out of a 10 year old, and it makes me proud because it reaffirms that we are doing something right.

It is going to be hard to go a whole month without chocolate. The rest won't be too difficult for me, but I have a weakness for chocolate and usually have a stash in my desk at work. Guess ill have to find something else to de-stress.

It's challenge also starts the day after the Easter bunny visited. However, the Easter bunny being as smart as he is, only hid a few big eggs and gave the girls each a small bunny. So what doesn't get eaten today, will be a wonderful treat on May 1st.

 

So as of tomorrow, the challenge is on. And if I am crabby, please note, it's due to chocolate deprivation!

 

No comments: