Sunday, February 17, 2013

There's a blog in here somewhere



Well, I have been thinking of this blog for most of the day. Not in an every second kind of way, but it's been in the back of my mind. And really, the main thought has been, what do I write about today? I have so many things going on in my head right now, it's hard to know where to start, or where to go. Last night was amazing - I am proud to be a part of this fantastic school and surrounded by so many incredible people. I am especially proud of the kids - they all looked, well, amazing! I have been reflecting on my training, and where it is going. And now that the banquet is behind us for another 8 months or so, I can now focus on some of my other projects that have been put on hold. Just a matter of finding a starting point...

No comments: