Sunday, November 11, 2012

Can't put it off any longer

 
Yes, I am talking about this blog. I know it has tremendous value, and maybe it's because I missed last week, but writing today has been very difficult.

There is a lot going on in my head right now, lists of things I want to do, lists of things I need to do, and a blank list.

Why a blank list? I start in a different position at work this week, and I have no idea what it really is. There have been some duties thrown out there, but nothing is cemented. My boss says "Make it yours". Um, ok.

This is a whole new opportunity for me. One that holds many possibilities. One that makes my palms sweat because I am diving into an unknown. However, this is where my Kung Fu comes in.

I have always trusted my instructors to lead me in the right direction, and through them, I have learned to trust myself more. If I work hard, I can begin to master this new path. The path to black belt was laid out for me, but I still had to make my own way, in my own time. After black belt, I continued to forge my own path with patience and discipline. I know the same will apply at work.

So, bring it on!

 

No comments: