Sunday, November 25, 2012

An Act of Kindness and Gratitude




I just read Sifu Regier's blog, http://darcyregier.blogspot.ca, and it really touched me. I had been wondering about Sifu Rybak's Operation Pistachio, and now I understand.

She did something fantastic for Sifu Regier (I am assuming with the I Ho Chuan team's help) and it truly humbled me. It really proves how much of a difference an act of kindness can do. I promise that it had enormous benefits for all parties involved, and I encourage everyone to read both Sifu Regier and Sifu Rybak's blog "Operation Pistachio Part II". (I tried to put the blog's link in here, but I think it will only let me add one).

You guys are truly inspiring! Keep doing the wonderful things you are doing, the school sees it, and we are benefitting from the warm fuzzies that are occurring. It's a great example for us all to aspire to.

No comments: