Sunday, February 12, 2012

Time

 I have been thinking about time and how fast it can pass.  I am watching how fast my children are growing, and how it feels like only yesterday they needed my help with everything.  Now they grow more independent every day. 

 

I have also been looking back at my journey in Kung Fu.  I started 9 years ago, and it seems almost like yesterday I was learning to tie my white belt.  I realized the other night, how much I have learned, but that there is still so much more.  The learning will never stop, and that keeps me going.

 

Time doesn't stop, but how we use it can create many opportunities.  10 minutes here and there throughout the day can add up to a lot.  It's also important to be aware of your time, so that you don't miss anything.  

 

 

 

No comments: