Sunday, September 26, 2010

Not much today I'm afraid...




Sometimes these are really hard to write. It isn't like I don't have anything to say either, it's more that there is just too much to put into words without putting myself to sleep (or anyone else for that matter).

I have started the first steps in at least knowing what is going on with my hip. Something happened on May 8th, and the only thing unusual that comes to mind is playing tag at the park that day. It isn't always bad, but I know it's there, taunting me. It affects my training directly, and because I compensate for it, my bad ankle hasn't been feeling too nice. Arg.

I am happy though, that I think I found a direction for one of my classes. I guess that's what happens when you have to train differently, or not really at all. I am looking forward to developing it and seeing it through.

Till next time...


No comments: