Sunday, September 12, 2010

For the love of...




Teaching.


Yesterday was our annual forms seminar. I have attended them as a cue belt, and as black belt, and I have to say that the learning never stops.


Teaching a form to a someone different, always offers me a new and fresh way of looking at things. And since we all learn differently, and teach differently, there is always great gains ( in my opinion).


We had 8 students, and while it was a good number for the kwoon, I was a little saddened that there weren’t more taking advantage of this opportunity. Oh well, next year.


What was pretty neat though, was that there was only on student who had attended a forms seminar before. It was truly great to see all those eager faces, and I really hope they got something valuable out of it. I know I did.


No comments: