Sunday, May 30, 2010

It's empty in there




I am not sure what to write about today. I am still figuring out how to keep training while my body heals (if that’s possible), without getting frustrated. I am surrounded by like minded people, all of whom inspire me with their discipline and focus, so staying motivated shouldn’t be a problem. But it is a struggle, with some days more difficult than others. Oh well, one day at a time.


On another unrelated note, the news has been depressing lately. There seem to have been a lot of incidents involving children in our surrounding area, and it is depressing. I know it is something that maybe seems disproportionate right now compared to other crimes, when it just might all seem to be happening at once. It can get hard to bear, and hard to keep believing we can make a difference, when there is so much apathy in the world.


But I know deep down, that as long as we keep spreading awareness, and keep trying, that difference can happen, and will. I just watched this video as it always makes me smile.



www.wherethehellismatt.com/videos.shtml?fbid=XgvV1bycc5q



No comments: