Sunday, May 2, 2010

I am...Batman!


Okay, maybe I am not Batman, but I think he’s my favourite superhero.


Yesterday we had our annual Tiger Challenge Tournament at the Tri Leisure Centre. As usual it was inspiring for me, and it was truly great to see our students compete in the different divisions.


I am really proud of all the kids (and adults) for all of their hard work. My challenge came while judging the Lil Leopards/ Tiny Tigers. They all tried so hard, and they were so darn cute, that it made it tough sometimes to pick a winner.


It was great to see the Lion Dance competition although I didn’t really see it since I was busy with the little kids. However, I heard it, and it seemed to mesmerize everyone around us - including the kids who we were trying to get to compete.


All in all, it was a great day - and I really appreciated how everyone pulled together. My only complaint? I broke my baby toe again - and I didn’t even compete! Stupid chair, stupid me. I am sure Batman wouldn’t have done that!


That’s all for now folks...Tune in next week for more exciting(?) adventures.

No comments: