Sunday, December 13, 2009

Fragments



Some days I struggle to find something to write about, and other days, there are many things that would make a very long blog. And it’s funny that at this moment, I am struggling whereas two days ago I wondered how I could get it all down. I have no idea where to go today, but I skipped last week, so today is a must.


I have started doing daily pushups and situps, but due to illness this week, I am now behind. I also strained my ribs doing the pushups, so I also have to back off on those. And so it goes. My ankle is also sore again, but that is from the uneven ground of packed snow. Big sigh.


I have decided to add repetitions of Tai Chi into my daily routine. I love the way I feel doing it, and I think it is going to be really good for me mentally. I need to work in all my forms as well as some techniques.


On another note, I discovered this past Monday that the block heater I paid to have put in my car, wasn’t installed. Thankfully my car started this week, and I had it put in this past Friday. But I am still missing the English manual for the car, and the part for my jack. And I have only gotten the runaround from the salesperson. Supposedly it will all be in the mail tomorrow, since I don’t have time to wait for someone who disappears when you get there.


My kids impressed me last week. They had to deal with an emergency situation, and they took care of it calmly. They made the right phone calls, and knew where to find the information they needed. I am so proud of them. And my oldest turned nine. Oh, how they grow...


No comments: