Monday, February 4, 2019

Goodbye Dog...


Today is the last day of the year of the dog. My year has been an interesting one and while overall it has been good, it isn’t ending where I thought it would.

My numbers are ok I guess. Could be better, and they could be worse. I really enjoyed learning the Tai Chi Broadsword form, and I will continue to practice it. I have also seen many improvements with my 18 Temple Motions. And, I am looking forward to our banquet this coming weekend.

Over the last few months I have seen myself in more pain due to my fibromyalgia and that has been frustrating. And today, I learned from my recent MRI that I have 2 bulging discs in my back as well as some arthritis. Woohoo! Oh well, I know what I am dealing with and why, so that is a good thing. I have learned during my years of training that when you can’t do something, there is always something else to work on.

I am not in the I Ho Chuan this coming year, but you will see me around. I have enjoyed training with all of you, and wish you all the best in your future training. To the new guys joining the year of the pig, you will have an amazing year - just try to stay true to the program. Reach out when you need help, and offer help when you see it’s needed. I have no doubt you will not regret your journey.

Happy New Year

No comments: