Sunday, December 30, 2018

Wishes


“...Just like moons and like suns,
With the certainty of tides,
Just like hopes springing high,
Still I'll rise....”
- Maya Angelou, Still I Rise

Into every journey, there are ups and downs. Waves that rise and fall. Clouds that come and go.

My wish for you, is that you find the strength to keep moving forward when you think you can’t go any further. I wish that in the darkness you can still see the light and that you can feel the warmth in a smile. I wish for you to find a way to dig deeper, to ask for help when you need it, and to offer support when you can. I wish for you to know that you are strong, much more than you think you are. I wish for you to know you are cared for, you are thought of, and you are missed when you are not around. I wish for you to always be kind, and to answer anger and intolerance with kindness. I wish for you to have all that you need, enough food, enough shelter, enough warmth and love.

I am sending a smile your way, with warm thoughts to carry you through. You are not alone. We are all here for you. And you are safe.

No comments: