Monday, December 10, 2018

Titles can be hard...


I am a little apprehensive about the banquet and all of the practices leading up to it. I have been in a lot more pain/ discomfort lately and I have difficulty getting through 2.5 hours of teaching classes. Now, the banquet isn’t a class, but a long day like that takes its toll. Even this past Saturday was really challenging to get through. But, we shall see how things go right? Flares come and go and maybe the banquet will be on a good day...

So that’s where I am at. I try to stay as positive as I can, and take each day as it comes. I have been on this path long enough to know that there are always some bumps in the road but that road does have its smooth spots. I have learned to focus on other things when I hit a bump, and if I stay focused on the path, accept the bumps or detours then all will be good. As it should be.

No comments: