Monday, August 20, 2018

A long time ago...


15 1/2 years. That’s how long I have been training at Silent River King Fu. It has given me strength to make difficult decisions and has served to help me through them. It has given me confidence to push myself out of my comfort zone, and a safe place to land. Training here has allowed my spirit to grow, and continues to inspire me to live a healthy lifestyle. Training at Silent River Kung Fu has allowed me to nurture my empathy, allowing me to become a more compassionate citizen of the earth.

I started because I wanted to learn self defence. In return, I have become a better mother than I imagined I could be. My journey has allowed me to set the example to my children that you can do anything if you keep trying. And training at SRKF has given me a much bigger family, that are always there for support and encouragement.

15 1/2 years, and I don’t see an end in sight.

No comments: