Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Above the clouds


I was looking out at the clouds from the plane the other day, and I started to think about how they are always changing and are never truly gone. Their shape changes, they drop rain, sleet, hail and snow. Sometimes they seem that they are gone, but really they’re not. They are becoming clouds from the evaporation, or they are joining with the earth.

And that got me thinking about how our training is always evolving. We get injured, our circumstances change, our focus shifts to another aspect. But as we learn, we evolve; but only if we keep training in some form. Sometimes our focus is just on the physical aspects, sometimes it’s just on the mental part. And sometimes it might be on a specific piece.

I felt very small when I was looking at the clouds below. But yet I felt at peace. As long as I am training, I will evolve. And I have control over that

No comments: