Thursday, December 28, 2017

Grateful


I went for an acupuncture treatment this morning, and while I was lying there trying to relax, I noticed my thoughts and how all over the place they were. So after recognizing this, I focused on my breathing. With each breath out, I attached a mental picture. Breathing out I smiled at my heart. Breathing out I smiled in gratitude for my family. Breathing out I smiled in gratitude for being able to receive treatment. And the list went on, until finally I realized my whole body was relaxed.

I am grateful for so much. I am extremely fortunate to live where we do, to practice Kung Fu with so many like minded and amazing people. I think about the many paths I have taken over my lifetime, and how those paths have lead me here. To this moment. It’s wonderful, and I am truly grateful.

No comments: