Monday, August 21, 2017

Pineapple

I have had a few set backs physically, but really I should expect this by now. It gets frustrating but it is getting easier to remember that there is still lots that I can do. I have been working around a low back/ hip issue that doesn't seem to be resolving itself, even with chiropractic and massage. Ah well, whatever. And the tendinitis in my wrists is flaring up again, so with those two things, my forms, push ups and sit-ups have suffered.

The trick to training with injuries is to know when to back off and to resume slowly. Jumping back in on those feel good days only make it worse. It's hard to do though as training smart takes mindfulness. Next week will be an opportunity to slow down a little, rest a little, and freshen things up at the Kwoon.

No comments: