Monday, July 17, 2017

Oops

It's been a couple of weeks since I last blogged, and it isn't the first time this year either. I have no reasons, just excuses so it's all on me and the choices that I made. I make a choice every day whether to do my requirements or not, and I am the only one responsible for the outcome.

So what do I do with that? It's simple. I just have to pick up where I left off and push forward. I have to keep my expectations in check, and I need to keep re-evaluating where I am at and where I am headed. If this journey was meant to be easy, then we all be doing it, we would all be succeeding, and we would not be progressing because it wouldn't be challenging. If we didn't need to keep hitting pause to do a quick check of where we are, we could easily just coast through our lives without any feelings of accomplishment, or without completing any goals, and we would not become better people every day.

So here's a high five to everyone who has had to restart over this past year. It takes courage to restart, as it's too easy to just quit.

 

No comments: