Sunday, July 10, 2016

Just rambling

It's been a stressful 2 weeks for me, but mostly it was self induced. Trying out a few new things at work that are way out of my comfort zone, and then applying for and interviewing for a job I don't really even want. Why I do these things to myself I am not even sure. But in general, pushing myself beyond my comfort level allows me to grow and it also is a good example for my girls, who suffer from anxiety and need that encouragement.

There are a few things in Kung Fu that are uncomfortable for me, but I keep trying. And I keep trying because I know there is value. I also know that I doubt myself more than I should and that I should celebrate all of the little successes, but it's hard sometimes.

Anyway, it's been a long couple of weeks, but I am still moving forward and learning constantly as I go. And I have had a few wonderful moments during this time that I treasure.

Just breathe.

Just be.

 

No comments: