Sunday, January 10, 2016

Duh, duh, duh

It's coming. Don't be afraid though, as it culminates in something amazing.

Yes, the Chinese New Years banquet is almost near. It's a time of year that I always look forward to. I find that right after the Christmas break, my motivation is renewed , and I can't wait to jump back into the many practices and a lot more time spent at the Kwoon. It's exciting to get to see what we can create when we all come together and then showcase for our families.

Yesterday we had our monthly I Ho Chuan meeting and were joined by our new members for the upcoming year of the monkey. It was awesome to look back at how far we have come, and to be able to meet the newest members. It's been a great year, and I am so thankful to have shared it with all of you.

No comments: