Sunday, September 6, 2015

I'm not complaining

I have to start this with an apology. I am really sorry team, but I just cannot do the dragon dance. My little stint in it last class has been bad for my ankle ever since. It stinks, because it was fun. But I can still Buddha!

It has been a stressful week, and it will slowly lighten up, so that's a good thing. It just makes it a little more difficult to stay in the moment, and it is tiring to be on high alert constantly. But this too shall pass.

I am looking forward to classes starting up again, and getting back into that groove. Funny since it's only been a week, but it feels like a really long time. Anyway, thanks to everyone who contributed to the renos, and to those who supported it! It looks fantastic!

See you all on the mats...

No comments: