Sunday, July 12, 2015

Oh, radishes...

I have been thinking about where my Kung fu is going lately, and I think it's going in a good direction. Maybe not where it could be though. We talk about not comparing ourselves to others, as each of us is on a unique journey. But it's hard not to sometimes when others are watching, and you are very aware of your weaknesses.

 

My journey this year has been more internal then external. My focus and growth has involved the exploration of my chi, and I feel I have grown in this respect. I still have a very long path in front of me though, as there is still so much to learn and understand.

 

I know a few of my forms are rustler than they should be, and I was a bit embarrassed about it on Friday night. But, I guess that's the kick in the pants then! Time to practice those.

 

 

 

No comments: