Monday, April 13, 2015

Sit-ups, Tai Chi, and Leopards

I have taken up the challenge to do 200 sit-ups per day. Actually, the challenge was push-ups, but that's not in the cards for me. At first, I was a little hesitant, but I am glad I did. Doing it this way, makes me way more accountable to doing them. There's a lot to be said about this stuff publicly.

 

This weekend, I learned that one of my direction orientations in the Tai Chi short form isn't right. I'm glad we fought it now, and not several months from now. It's cool though - you ever stop learning. Ever.

 

And my last thought for the day...my nephew started in the Lil Leopards class on Saturday. It's exciting for me, but hard as I still have to be a Sifu, not an auntie on the mats. But he did ok, and I can't wait to see him this Saturday. I have said this before, but I really enjoy teaching that age group. They are full of wonder, full of beans, and full of joy.

 

No comments: