Sunday, April 19, 2015

Earth Day 2015-04-22

I have to admit that my project doesn't feel as successful as it did in the past. But that's my fault. I got caught up in all the other initiatives we have going on, and I failed to see the connection until a few minutes ago. And I didn't push my project, or talk about it nearly as much as it deserved.

 

 

The connection that I missed is that the clean ups that we are doing, both at Rotary Park and around our Kwoon, are two precise things that reinforce the need to care for our earth, or if you prefer, our environment. And so they should have been incorporated into this Earth Day project. They still can though, as it's never too late to do something this important.

 

I have had a few submissions, and I have something to share that the Advanced Black Dragons did, and a joint art project from the Lil Leopards and Tiny Tigers. I hope to have it all posted by Wednesday so watch for it!

 

I will ask that we all try to do something as often as we can. I will take submissions on an ongoing basis too. It can be a picture, or a phrase or a word that represents you caring for our earth. They can be emailed to theloraxproject@icloud.com

 

 

 

No comments: