Sunday, August 10, 2014

And then there was more

I had the privilege of starting this past week with members of our school involved in a community project. It's always nice to spend time with other like minded people, and to see them outside of the kwoon.

I enjoy stuff like this as it helps me feel more engaged in my training, and with those on a similar journey. It also helps to bring our training out into the world around us, and to make a positive difference in the lives of others.

My journey is my own, however it is always filled with other training mates, students and mentors. While my path is unique to me, I am never alone. There is always someone there to grab my hand and help me find my way again, and it's an honour and privilege to do the same.

I am blessed to be a part of an amazing school, that is changing the world around us, a little at a time.

 

No comments: