Sunday, December 23, 2012

In this moment

 
 
This year marks the first time since being on maternity leave 10 years ago, that I have spent the Christmas break not working. Mostly due to not having enough vacation time, or not having the seniority. Whatever the case, this year I had the time, and I am now in a unit that allows for me to take two weeks off over the break.

 

So, here I sit, trying to figure out what to do with this time. I have to admit, before I made a list, it was quite overwhelming. There are so many things I want to accomplish , but yet want to enjoy my time with my girls and relax. As I think about my list, and my goals for the coming months, I have come to the conclusion that I need to take the days as they come, and keep my list in front of me. I don't wish to keep a tight schedule - I mean the idea is to relax right? So, I'll take one day at a time, and I fully intend on living in the moment.

 

 

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Be prepared to have the best Christmas season ever!! Relax and enjoy.