Sunday, May 13, 2012

This is different

Blogger has changed it's format, and I am not sure what to think yet. I can't remember if it was like this 2 weeks ago when I last posted, so this must be new. My entries have sucked this last month or so, and I have a feeling it will be a while yet before I can put something with substance down. It was tempting not to write tonight, as I am not ready to share the recent complexities of my life. Another time perhaps. However, I felt like a cop out for not posting last week, and just simply could not leave this entry for another day. Yes, I am not really writing about anything, but sometimes I think that in itself is a process that I have to stick to. Otherwise it might be way too simple to just stop journalling. That wouldn't do. I am thankful for my mom. Today is Mother's Day, and while I am always appreciative of her, today was a good day to let her know how much she means to me, and how much she inspires me. I am who I am because of her, and I hope one day that I am half the mother she is now. Thanks mom!

No comments: